Stability Ball Trainer Certification
The SPI Stability Ball Trainer Certification was developed to promote safe yet challenging ball exercise to instructors and personal trainers. This hands-on program will teach participants the benefits of using the stability ball. You will be educated on proper execution, proper progression, teaching techniques and cueing for all the selected exercises. Stability Ball training is a great tool to add to any exercise, conditioning & rehabilitation program.
Topics Covered in the Stability Ball Trainer Certification:
- Guidelines & Benefits of Stability Ball Training.
- Stability Ball Theory.
- Personal Trainer & Group Instructor Applications.
- Strength & Flexibility Exercises Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced.
- Upper & Lower body, abs, back & core strength training.
- Learn Ways to Improve Posture.
- Seated, Standing, Prone & Supine on the Ball.
- Training Programs on the Ball.
- Reference Guide of over 75 different stability ball exercises.
Minimum Prerequisites for the Stability Ball Trainer Certification:
- Basic understanding of anatomy and resistance/cardiovascular training.
- Basic familiarity with resistance training equipment.
Stability Ball Trainer Certification Includes:
- Reference Guide
- Free Stability Ball
- Examination and materials
- Certification Exam Must obtain a minimum of 80% to pass the exam
- Stability Ball Level I course
- Stability Ball
2 day course
Fee $399.00 + HST